CultureLink places undergraduate practicum students involved with programs related to social work, social services, and office administration. The following universities, colleges, and community-learning institutions are currently working in partnership with CultureLink:
- University of Toronto
- York University
- Ryerson University
- Guelph University
- Humber College
- Seneca College
- George Brown College
- Sheridan College
- Academy of Learning
- Citi College
- Working Skills Centre
The following placement positions are currently available:
- To apply for a placement position at CultureLink, please send resume and cover letter stating your placement interests according to the positions available above. Documents shall be sent to Claudia Rivera, Placement Coordinator at email@example.com; documents shall be sent at least one month and a half ahead of placement start date.
- An interview will be scheduled with potential supervisor.
- If staff and student are willing and able to work together, then the student will fill out the student placement application form; will sign the confidentially agreement and will submit all required documents.
- An on-boarding session will be scheduled with the student and the Student Placement Coordinator to provide orientation on Student Placement Policy, Agency Overview, Health and Safety procedures, and agency tour.
- Student will then be placed with staff. A learning plan has to be in place which the student will develop with staff feedback and guidance.
- Future activities include field instruction, monitoring and evaluation.
- An electronic exit evaluation is done at the end of the placement to evaluate the student level of satisfaction and to request feedback to improve our practice.
For more information, please contact Claudia Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org