We envision a healthy, equitable, inclusive and welcoming society that works together to engage and integrate newcomers and other community members into Canadian life.
CultureLink is dedicated to facilitating the active participation and integration of newcomers and the broader community, recognizing the interdependence of these groups in our society.
This is done by:
- Enhancing skills that promote self-sufficiency
- Providing innovative programming to meet the changing needs of our participants
- Promoting the well-being of all participants
- Promoting positive interactions between participants and across communities and cultures.
At CultureLink, we are committed to:
- Improving the health and prosperity of Canadian society through the work that we do
- Working within a social justice/anti-oppression framework that demonstrates our respect for newcomers and the broader community of individuals who seek our services
- Recognizing our board, staff and volunteers as instrumental to providing quality programs and services that are client-centred and results oriented
- Being accountable
- Engaging in continuous learning and improvement to ensure that our programs and services incorporate best practices and remain responsive.
CultureLink works within a non-discriminatory framework to ensure a respectful, safe, and inclusive environment.