Date(s) - 25/01/2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
If you are a newcomer interested in pursuing a career in Cybersecurity, CultureLink’s training program will give you the tools to get you started:
- Free lectures, online practice materials, and practice exams
- Monthly networking sessions with potential future employers and cybersecurity professionals
- Access to employment counselling and settlement referrals
Who is it for?
- Newcomers with post-secondary education in IT, background or high interest in IT, and an understanding of coding
- Permanent Resident (PR) or Convention Refugee ONLY
- A minimum of CLB level 7 & 8 – Proof of a valid CLB level 7 & 8 in all the four areas i-e reading, writing, listening & speaking, CLB Language assessment, completed within the last 24 months
The first step to sign up for the training is attending an Information Session!
To register, contact Aqeela at firstname.lastname@example.org.