Date(s) - 25/01/2021 - 03/02/2021
10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Proactive respect for human diversity and understanding of human rights are very valuable in today’s job market. Knowing how to communicate across cultural and other differences is essential for ensuring inclusive interactions with interviewers, colleague and clients.
Orientation: January 25, 2021 Time: 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Start date: January 26, 2021 Time: 10:30 am to 1:00 pm
Facilitator : Ilaneet Goren, MSW, RSW
Human rights and equity educator and advisor with 15+ years of experience
- Human rights training :Three 2. 5 hour sessions on Zoom (a total of 7.5 hours on January 27, January 29 and February 2nd, 2021)
- Each session will include a slide presentation, examples/scenarios, role-play and live feedback, group discussions, concrete tools and actionable items, interactive quizzes and evaluations, pre-session assignments, and supplementary materials.
- Interview practice : Four 1.5 hours sessions on Zoom (a total of 6 hours on January 26, January 28, February 1st & February 3rd, 2021)
- Each session will include a practice component in the form of a mock interview question and feedback with a volunteer participant.
Who can join? If you:
- Are a Permanent Resident (must show proof of PR status at the registration)
- Have a English proficiency Level CLB 5/6 and up
To register contact Eman El Atawy at firstname.lastname@example.org