Date(s) - 28/08/2020
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Proactive respect for human diversity and understanding of human rights are valuable and vital in today’s job market. Understanding your rights and responsibilities and knowing how to communicate effectively across cultural and other differences is essential for ensuring inclusive interactions with colleagues and clients.
Date: August 28, 31 and September 3, 2020, from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
Facilitator: Ilaneet Goren, Human Rights and Equity Educator and Advisor
- Three sessions of 1.5 hours each.
- Each session will include a slide presentation, examples/scenarios, role-play and live feedback, group discussions, concrete tools and actionable items, interactive quizzes, assignments and supplementary material.
- Sessions will also include a practice component in the form of a mock interview, questions and feedback.
- Permanent Resident (must show proof of PR status at registration)
- English Proficiency Level 5/6 and up
For information and to register, contact Eman via email: email@example.com