Date(s) - 29/06/2021
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Categories No Categories
The proactive respect for human diversity and the understanding of human rights are both very valuable skills in today’s job market. Knowing how to communicate across cultural and other differences is essential for ensuring inclusive interactions with interviewers, colleagues and clients.
In this workshop, facilitator Ilaneet Goren, MSW, RSW, Human rights and equity educator and advisor with 15+ years of experience will guide participants through 5 sessions:
- Human Rights Orientation on June 29, 10:30 am to 11:30 am
- Human Rights Training on July 5, July 7 and July 9 from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm.
- Interview Practice on July 12 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
Participants willbenefit from slide presentations, examples/scenarios, role-play and live feedback, group discussions, concrete tools and actionable items, interactive quizzes and evaluations, pre-session assignments, and supplementary material.
The interview practice will include a mock interview question that relates to the subject of the training.
You can participate if:
- You are a Permanent Resident (must show proof of PR status at registration.
- Your English proficiency level is CLB 5/6 and up.
Contact Eman at email@example.com.