Date(s) - 13/08/2019
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Participants will explore the key concepts and principles of diversity, inclusion, equity and human rights in the Canadian context while practicing the tools for positive interactions with coworkers, clients and community members, and how to address inequity.
Facilitator: Rima Dib, Senior Program Manager of Community Development and Training at Harmony@Work
- Multi-dimensional view of Canadian diversity
- The difference between diversity and inclusion
- Understanding the Canadian identity, culture and Harmony’s 3R framework
- Permanent Residents must show proof of status at registration
- English proficiency level CLB 5-6 and up.
Contact Eman at 416-588-6288 ext. 219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A certificate will be provided upon training completion.