Date(s) - 09/06/2021
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
A Mentorship Program run by experienced mentors that allows newcomers to make new friends, network and share their experiences, all while practicing English in a relaxed environment.
English Conversation Circles for CLB Levels 1–6 Via WhatsApp and Zoom
Benefits of the program:
• Practise English language
• Strengthen the confidence
• Make new friends
• Connect with experienced mentors
• Network and share experiences
• Get information about free events
To participate, you must be at least 18 years old, a Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee.
To register, contact Elizabeth via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also download and print the program flyer here.