Date(s) - 01/09/2021
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Practise English language
- Strengthen the confidence
- Make new friends
- Connect with experienced mentors
- Network and share experiences
- Learn more about your library
- Gain knowledge about Canada
- Get information about free events
Join our English Conversation Circle, run by experienced Volunteer Mentors in small groups for
an enhanced learning experience. Weekly online sessions.
To participate, you must be:
- Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee
- 18 years or older
For more information and registration contact Elizabeth at email@example.com or 437-249-8291.