Date(s) - 20/09/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
CultureLink is inviting newcomer professionals (PR holders) who are interested in finding jobs in their sector to our upcoming Interview Squad program. The program will help you become ready for your job search so you can showcase your talents and experience with confidence to Canadian employers and successfully navigate the hiring process.
The success rate for newcomers that participated in the program who have landed jobs in their profession is 25% to 35%.
What you’ll get:
- Network with mentors who are HR professionals/ individuals with solid interview experience/ managers
- Get to know how to work with recruiters
- Get to know what the employers are looking for from their HR specialists
- Practice all levels of the interview (phone/HR/technical) and receive feedback
- Attend networking events with Telus Telecommunications
Who can join?
- Permanent Resident (must show proof of PR status at the registration)
- Have an English proficiency Level CLB 6/7 and up
How to register?
Contact Eman El Atawy at 416-588-6288 ext. 219, email@example.com
Registration deadline is September 18, 2019. Limited spots are available.