Date(s) - 03/10/2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Categories No Categories
From October 3 to October 28, 2022 via Zoom.
Eleven (11) sessions led by experienced professionals:
- Prepare for your job search and get ready to navigate the hiring process successfully
- Learn how to confidently showcase your talents and experience to Canadian employers
- Network with Mentors with solid interview experience
- Get the inside track on what employers are looking for from the experts
- Practice and receive feedback in all types of interviews (phone/HR /technical)
Who can Join?
- Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee (must show proof status at registration)
- English proficiency Level CLB 6/7 and up
Join the Interview Squad Program Orientation session on October 3, 2022 from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
To register send your resume to Eman at firstname.lastname@example.org – pre-screening of participants will be flexible and by appointment until October 4th.