Date(s) - 20/07/2019
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Summerhill Subway Station
Categories No Categories
Join us for a 9km circular hike through the beautiful nature trails of the Rosedale Ravines, Evergreen Brickworks and Mount Pleasant Cemetery.
- Explore Toronto’s nature
- Learn about the city’s history and heritage
- Get information on active living and nature walking
The group will meet at 10am outside the main entrance of Summerhill Subway (Line 1).
All participants must:
- Arrive on time
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat or sunglasses
- Bring lunch and enough water for the day
- Dress for the weather, bring an umbrella if needed
Contact Yuhong at 647-282-9212.
*Youth Participants will receive one free TTC ticket, snacks and volunteer hours.*