Date(s) - 17/02/2023
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
A job interview is only possible with, first, a great resume that tells an employer that you have the skills and experience they want to hire. This lively workshop will give you the tools from a Human Resources perspective, on how to “Write the Right” Resume and be the next new employee!
Friday, February 17
Tuesday, February 21
Thursday, February 24
From 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Sonya- Senior Human Resources Manager, Recruiter, & Trainer
Our facilitator brings her experience in HR to give you a strategic advantage in your job search. She will share her experience and knowledge from the Human Resources and Recruiter perspectives. Join her in learning what a Hiring Manager wants to see in a resume, and things you can do to get invited to an interview!
- The elements of a good resume – what you must include and why.
- Common mistakes and how to avoid making them.
- How to improve your wording using real examples to get at the skills that set you apart from
- What the employers want, cover letters and much more!
- Resume template you can customize to your own skills
Who can join?
- Permanent Residents (must show proof of PR status)
- With English proficiency level CLB 5/6 and up
To register, contact Eman at email@example.com