Date(s) - 19/02/2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
The first of a series of Free Workshops for Newcomer Women (Permanent Residents and Convention Refugees), as part of our new Newcomer Mental Health Program.
All sessions will take place at our Main Office and run from 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
- February 19th, Well Being Introductory Session – Managing Stress
- February 26th, Food for Well Being
- March 4th, Organizing Your New Life in Canada
- March 11th, Community and Relationships
- March 18th, Yoga and Meditation
- March 25th, Sleep and Self-care
Register on Eventbrite to improve your life in Canada, connect to resources and make new friends!
For more information, contact Barbora at 416-588-6288 ext. 212 or firstname.lastname@example.org