Since the onset of the pandemic, we have been following the advice of public health agencies and monitoring the situation closely to adjust our programs and services accordingly.
To comply with recent announcements, all of our physical offices (Main Office, Youth and Children Centre, Bike Hub and Parkdale Community Information Centre) will remain closed during the lockdown, as mandated by the Province of Ontario.
We continue to provide services to our clients and the community via phone and email and through virtual programming.
For information about upcoming events visit www.culturelink.ca/events.
If you or someone you know needs help or information, please call our main office (416-588-6288) and leave a message. Make sure you state your name, number and reason for calling. A member of our team will follow up with you as soon as possible.
You can also contact us via email at email@example.com. Your message will be forwarded to the person most suitable to help you.
If you have an urgent request, please call our teams directly:
- For Mentorship Program – 437-770-5004
- For Settlement Workers in Schools / Newcomer Mental Health Program – 437-288-8744
- For Help with Immigration – in Czech/Slovak 437-488-7493, in Hungarian 437-488-5915
- For our Cybersecurity Training Program – 437-488-2638
- For Youth Services – 416-2302536
- For Senior Services – 437-333-6383
- For the Nai Children’s Choir – 647-338-5334
- For Bike Programs – in Mississauga 647-713-9188, in Jane/Finch 416-561-7731