Starting in October, our Parkdale Community Information Connections program at Parkdale Library is getting new programs and workshops.
- Budgeting: do you know where your money goes? – October 2 | October 18
- Scam Busting: protect yourself from thieves – October 4
- Safety in the Home: how to prevent accidents room-by-room – October 16
Download the Flyer PCIC Kickstarting Work with Kayla October 2023
To register, contact Kayla at email@example.com.
- Heart to Heart at the Library, a one-to-one 30-minute wellness chat to share your thoughts and feelings in a safe and caring space. – October 13 | October 20 | October 27
Download the Flyer PCIC Heart2Heart at the Library October 2023
To register, contact Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One-on-one counselling, job search support for newcomer youth. Walk-ins welcome every first Friday of the month from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Free group employment workshops every first Friday of the month at 10:00 am.
Download the Flyer PCIC One-on-one counselling October 2023