We have redesigned our Cybersecurity Training. It is now free and intended for Permanent Residents and Convention Refugees who have an interest in IT. If you are an internationally-trained professional and you have an IT background, this program is for you! Our training will prepare you to pursue a certification in your preferred designation. High quality, High tech, High touch at No Cost!
Cybersecurity in the World
The number and power of cybercriminal threats are growing exponentially. The digital footprints of individuals and corporations continue to expand. Our dependence on technology has changed the way we do business and interact with each other. Multiple online platforms, artificial intelligence and other innovations will keep transforming the world we live in. As a result of these changes, there has been an increase in cyber threats and attacks in recent years. Consequently, the need for cybersecurity has never been greater and the demand for cybersecurity professionals will grow increasingly in the years to come.
Our new “High tech / High touch” approach is especially suited for students with a technology background. This innovative method of teaching will allow participants the flexibility to:
- Choose the study time that is more convenient to their needs
- Review lectures as often as they need and at their own pace
- Focus on their own weak areas, which will be revealed by weekly quizzes
- Attend in-class tutorial sessions as often as they need
- Talk to cybersecurity professionals to get a better understanding of the material
Our goal is to ensure you get the best possible in-depth training in 8 weeks. During this time, the combination of online and classroom sessions, accompanied by a textbook, will result in a well-rounded learning experience.
In addition, we provide:
- Networking sessions with potential employers and cybersecurity professionals
- Canadian career development training
- One-on-one employment counselling
- Settlement referrals to services for you and your family
June 24, 2019
July 22, 2019
August 26, 2019
September 23, 2019
October 21, 2019
November 18, 2019
Call Alasis, Nadwa or Tamara at 416.588.6288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.