The program that helps newcomers become ready for their job search. It teaches them how to showcase their talents and experience with confidence to Canadian employers. It prepares them to successfully navigate the hiring process. With a focus on mentorship, it is run by HR professionals with solid interviewing experience, to ensure the highest quality of training.
The program is conducted in person, with some over the phone and Skype sessions. Highly lauded by past graduate, for one of every four participants have landed a job in their chosen career.
- Provide newcomers with the right techniques to be successful in interviews.
- Improve their self-confidence.
- Broaden their professional network.
- Help them learn more about the workplace culture.
You can join the Interview Squad Program if:
- You are a Permanent Resident.
- You held a professional qualification outside of Canada but have no Canadian experience in your profession.
- You have a job-ready level of English proficiency.
- You have a basic knowledge of the Canadian labour market.
- You can commit to at least 30 hours, to attend the required training and workshops.
- You are diligent and highly motivated to look for work in your profession.
If you have any questions regarding the Interview Squad program, please contact Eman El Atawy at 416-588-6288 ext: 219 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
On going intake
To register, contact Eman at 416-588-6288 ext. 219 or email@example.com.
- Network with mentors who are professionals with solid interview experience.
- Get the inside track on what employers are looking for from the experts.
- Practice and receive feedback on all levels of the interview (phone/HR /technical).
- Attend networking events.
- Know how to work with recruiters.