Orientation to Ontario (O2O) workshop is a great opportunity to have all your settlement questions answered. Ontario has some of the best benefits in the world: health care, education, jobs and more. Learn how to access these services at our O2O workshop: it is free and open to all newcomers regardless of the immigration status.
Since our office is temporarily closed until further notice due to pandemic situation with COVID-19, we have moved O2O workshops to an online model, hosting two-day (2.5 hours each day) webinars in June and July 2020.
Once we receive updates on our office opening date we are planning to resume O2O workshops delivery at CultureLink.
We offer two models for O2O workshop: Standard (one & a half day) and Fast Track (one day) workshop. Both models are designed and customized to guide new immigrants through the settlement process in Ontario, connecting newcomers with local communities, government resources, provincial and municipal services.
Refreshments, lunch and the workbook ‘An Introduction for Newcomers Settling in Ontario’ are provided during the workshop at CultureLink Main office; we also cover your TTC fare.
ONLINE O2O WORKSHOPS: 10am – 12.30pm
June 10-11, 2020
July 15-16, 2020
O2O WORKSHOPS at CultureLink Office:
Fast Track 10am – 5pm, Standard 10am – 5pm first day and 10am – 1pm the next day
August 19, 2020: Fast Track (One day)
September 16-17, 2020: Standard (One and a half days)
October 21, 2020: Fast Track (One day)
November 18-19, 2020: Standard (One and a half days)
January 20-21, 2021: Standard (One and a half days)
February 24-25: Standard (One and a half days)
March 17-18: Standard (One and a half days)
Please register for O2O ONLINE workshops on Eventbrite O2O Online
If you have any questions regarding O2O program please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org
- O2O Workshop was very helpful for me as a newcomer to Toronto, helped me in all the aspects. Coordinators are amazing and the workbook is so great, helps to learn all the basics about Ontario, getting connected with new resources and people. This is an amazing orientation program, you are doing great job to help newcomers to feel confident and comfortable. I would really recommend it for my friends.
- The facilitators were awesome. I loved everything about this training, it was interactive and educative.
- Presenters are very experienced and sharing their actual own experience. This workshop helped me to start a new life in Canada.
- Everything is so helpful. I wish I have attended this workshop earlier. More people must know about this training.
- My experience today is superb. The workshop covered a wide array of the topics related to newcomer settlement. The facilitators did an excellent job in explaining everything and taking the time to answer all our questions.