Toronto Public Library posted LSP Service update for newcomer clients on TPL website.
Due to the Grey-Lockdown category restrictions, settlement services at the libraries are unavailable. Settlement agencies continue to offer services by email or telephone, working from home.
Connect over the phone or online with a settlement worker who can help you get started in Toronto and Canada. This is a free service.
Find out how to:
- get assistance finding a job
- participate in the webinars with variety of topics
- attend free language training classes
- find housing, family doctor and child care
- get help with benefit and status applications
… and much more
Contact LSP settlement workers directly for virtual service or to register for online programs:
|Claudia Montoyaemail@example.com||647-404-2235||Speaks Spanish|
|Stanley Teofirstname.lastname@example.org||647-404-8857||Speaks Mandarin|
|Yan Guemail@example.com||416-931-6536||Speaks Mandarin|