Join the celebration! You could win 1 of 3 prizes and have your video displayed at our Annual General Meeting.
Every year, at our Annual General Meeting, we celebrate our accomplishments with funders, partners, members and clients. This year we also celebrate 35 years as an organization! For our anniversary, we want to hear from you!
Grab your phone and make a 20 second video that shows how CultureLink has inspired you.
When it is ready, fill out the form below to submit your video. Make sure you ‘tell us about your video” by including a description of what the video shows or anything else you think we might need to know.
All valid entries will be entered in a raffle that will take place at our Annual General Meeting on October 24th.
For each prize, we will call up to 3 names. If none of the winners is present, the prize will go to the 3rd winner and they will be contacted the day after the event. Keep an eye on your email to find out how to pick up your prize!
Deadline for submission is Sunday Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 11:59pm.
RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Videos must be maximum 20 seconds and 18MB.
- Valid formats are mp4, web, avi, mov mpg or mpeg.
- Video must be recorded in English or include English Subtitles.
- Participation is open to all CultureLink clients, current and past.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian submit the video and write the participant’s name in the “Tell us about your video” section.
- Due to copyright laws, each participant is responsible for obtaining written permission for music and/or images created by others.
- Record your video in Landscape Mode (Horizontal)
- Avoid sudden/loud noises. If it fits your concept, find a quiet space to record.
- Natural light is better. Find a place with ample light that does not cast a shadow on the object of your recording.
- If possible, use a tripod or set up your recording device on a steady surface.
- If recording a person talking: try to get a full body shot or a medium shot (from the waist up), look for a plain background, avoid small patterns, words or logos on clothes.
- By submitting a video, you are giving CultureLink consent to it in its original version and/or edited at our Annual General Meeting and in promotional material now and in the future.
- CultureLink reserves the right to disqualify entries if, by the organization’s discretion, they are illegal, defamatory, discriminatory or obscene or not an original composition. All the decisions are final and binding.
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO