Our Main Office, Youth and Children Centre, Bike Hub and Parkdale Community Information Centre are closed and all group programs have been cancelled until further notice. However, our settlement and employment workers continue to offer support to clients via phone and email.
To provide our clients with a list of resources, we have gathered some of the information made available to the public. This list is by no means complete, nor is it necessarily an endorsement. New and emerging resources are surfacing daily and we will be updating this list regularly as more information becomes available.
- For information about the disease: Coronavirus Disease Pandemic, from the World Health Organization
- For updates and information in Canada: Coronavirus Disease from the Public Health Agency of Canada
From the Government of Canada
- COVID-19 information hotline: 1-833-784-4397
- Support for individuals and families: Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan
- Avoid all non-essential travel: Offical Global Travel Advisory
From the Province of Ontario
If you are concerned that you may have been exposed to or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please start by visiting the Ministry of Health website and taking their self-assessment. Please do not visit a COVID-19 assessment centre unless you have symptoms. Do not call 911 unless it is an emergency. Contact your primary care provider or Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 if you’re experiencing symptoms of the 2019 novel coronavirus.
From the City of Toronto