Orientation to Ontario (O2O) workshop is a great opportunity to have all your settlement questions answered. Ontario has some of the best benefits in the world: health care, education, jobs and more. Learn how to access these services at our O2O workshop: it is free and open to all newcomers regardless of the immigration status.
We offer two models for O2O workshop: Standard (one & a half day) and Fast Track (one day) workshop. Both models are designed and customized to guide new immigrants through the settlement process in Ontario, connecting newcomers with local communities, government resources, provincial and municipal services.
Refreshments, lunch and the workbook ‘An Introduction for Newcomers Settling in Ontario’ are provided during the workshop at CultureLink Main office; we also cover your TTC fare.
Due to pandemic situation we currently deliver our O2O workshops online, hosting two-day and three-day (2.5 hours each day) webinars until further notice.
ONLINE O2O Fast Track 2-day WORKSHOPS: 10am – 12.30pm both days
September 16-17, 2020
October 21-22, 2020
ONLINE O2O Standard 3-day WORKSHOP: 10am – 12.30pm every day
November 18-19-20, 2020:
O2O Standard 2-day WORKSHOPS at CultureLink Office:
10am – 1pm first day and 10am – 5pm the next day
January 20-21, 2021: Standard (One and a half days)
February 24-25: Standard (One and a half days)
March 17-18: Standard (One and a half days)
Please register for O2O ONLINE workshops on Eventbrite O2O Online
If you have any questions regarding O2O program please contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the participant workshop evaluation:
- I really loved the sessions and totally enjoyed the presentation. CultureLink team has done fabulous work sharing lot of valuable information.
- The workshop was very informative. Both Elena and Alexandra shared lot of good information over the 2 days and answered lot of queries. This was really helpful.
- From a newcomer’s point of view, the presentation covered all important topics.
I got a lot of ideas about a lot of things which is very important to stay in Ontario. So it’s very nice… and thank you so much again.
- O2O Workshop was very helpful for me as a newcomer to Toronto, helped me in all the aspects. Coordinators are amazing and the workbook is so great, helps to learn all the basics about Ontario, getting connected with new resources and people. This is an amazing orientation program, you are doing great job to help newcomers to feel confident and comfortable. I would really recommend it for my friends.
- The facilitators were awesome. I loved everything about this training, it was interactive and educative.
- Presenters are very experienced and sharing their actual own experience. This workshop helped me to start a new life in Canada.
- Everything is so helpful. I wish I have attended this workshop earlier. More people must know about this training.
- My experience today is superb. The workshop covered a wide array of the topics related to newcomer settlement. The facilitators did an excellent job in explaining everything and taking the time to answer all our questions.