Due to the pandemic lockdown our office is currently closed. Newcomer Settlement Program (NSP) workers are currently providing telephone / online support and delivering services to all newcomer clients regardless of the immigration status.
Please note that we are currently not accepting Travel Documents and PR applications due to the high volume of clients. Services at the Certificate of Identity Office are suspended until further notice.
If you submitted an application for a refugee travel document or certificate of identity, we’ll process it when IRCC service returns to normal.
If you need assistance to:
– fill out your immigration application forms
– obtain a work permit or sponsor your family member
– resolve the issues with your immigration status
– get referrals to social services, municipal, provincial or federal service organizations
– apply for or renew your permanent resident card (services suspended)
– complete the citizenship application forms
– find help dealing with day-to-day life as a new immigrant
Please book an appointment by sending email or call to:
Paul St. Clair
Office phone: 416-588-6288 x 216
Speaks Czech & Slovak
Work Cell Phone: 437-488-5915
Office Phone: 416-588-6288 x 436
Work Cell Phone: 437-488-7493
Speaks Czech & Slovak & Polish
- Hi Alexandra, it has been a while since we spoke but I trust you are fine. I am one of your clients since I was in a shelter. I still feel grateful and owe you a lot for the support you have accorded me all the way.
- Facebook Group: Alexandra’s Clients from CultureLink
- Hi Alexandra,
I hope you and your family are doing well during this period.
I know it’s been about a year since we last spoke but I just wanted to let you know that I recently received my PR approval and would like to say thank you again for your time.
Be safe and stay in touch.