Help with Immigration

If you need assistance to:
– fill out your immigration application forms
– obtain a work permit or sponsor your family member
– resolve the issues with your immigration status
– get referrals to social services, municipal, provincial or federal service organizations
– apply for or renew your permanent resident card
– complete the citizenship application forms
– find help dealing with day-to-day life as a new immigrant

Please book an appointment by sending email or call to:

Paul St. Clair
Office phone: 416-588-6288 x 216
Speaks Czech & Slovak

Alexandra Erdelyi
Work Cell Phone: 437-488-5915
Office Phone: 416-588-6288 x 436
Speaks Hungarian

Lucia Servejova
Work Cell Phone: 437-488-7493
Speaks Czech & Slovak & Polish



  • Hi Alexandra, it has been a while since we spoke but I trust you are fine. I am one of your clients since I was in a shelter. I still feel grateful and owe you a lot for the support you have accorded me all the way.
    October 2020


  • Facebook Group: Alexandra’s Clients from CultureLink
    September 2020


  • Hi Alexandra,
    I hope you and your family are doing well during this period.
    I know it’s been about a year since we last spoke but I just wanted to let you know that I recently received my PR approval and would like to say thank you again for your time.
    Be safe and stay in touch.

    August 2020